Project Accountant | Internationaal
For more than 60 years Aertssen has been the specialist in Belgium for infrastructure works, exceptional transport and heavy lifting projects. Divided into three departments, Aertssen Infra, Aertssen Kranen and Aertssen Transport, we take care of the most diverse projects. In addition to our activities in Belgium we also became a fixed value in the Middle East. Thanks to our high-technological machine park and over 1500 specialized employees, we're capable of providing an excellent service at any time.
People, Power and Passion to build on!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- As Project Accountant you will be employed in one of our foreign offices.
- You are responsible for the general and analytical accounting of this company and you manage various financial files.
- You perform periodical & annual closings, prepare quarterly reports.
- You are also responsible for tax management, cash flow management, audit follow-up and budget forecasting.
- Besides the financial part you are also responsible for various HR topics such as: compliance management, payroll, recruitment, administration & insurance.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed at least a Bachelor's degree in an Accountancy related field.
- You have several years of experience as an Accountant.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Word and Excel.
- You are fluent in Dutch and you have very good knowledge of English or French.
- You are discrete, accurate and stress resistant.
- You are willing to stay abroad for the long term.
At Aertssen you will be working in a family business with a friendly atmosphere. As Project Accountant you are responsible for the entire bookkeeping and HR of one of our foreign branches. This brings a lot of challenge and responsibility. You will work in a close team and receive the necessary training to perform your function optimally. Finally, you can count on an interesting salary package.
We put our people first
People, power & passion to build on
Highly skilled professionals, state-of-the-art machinery, and an all-encompassing passion have been our three guarantees for construction projects of the highest quality for over sixty years. This is the only way we can offer our customers the best solution for their project, now and in the future.View job openings