Superintendent | Middle East
For more than 60 years Aertssen has been the specialist in Belgium for infrastructure works, exceptional transport and heavy lifting projects. Divided into three departments, Aertssen Infra, Aertssen Kranen and Aertssen Transport, we take care of the most diverse projects. In addition to our activities in Belgium we also became a fixed value in the Middle East. Thanks to our high-technological machine park and over 1500 specialized employees, we're capable of providing an excellent service at any time.
People, Power and Passion to build on!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- You work at one of our sites abroad,
- You coordinate and manage the works on site.
- You communicate with the project team regarding the project schedule, personnel and equipment.
- You identify conflicts in progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
- You monitor and maintain the project schedule on a weekly basis.
- You allocate and distribute work throughout the operators.
- You contact, schedule and coordinate all subcontractors, suppliers and utilities.
- You ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work. And if needed you will ensure that subcontractors have corrected all deficiencies identified by the project team.
- You maintain the daily log of activities on the jobsite and handle site administration.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have a degree in construction or the equivalent by experience.
- You have got experience as a Site Superintendent in a similar environment/job.
- You are able to express yourself fluently in English.
- You are prepared to work abroad for extended periods of time.
- You are not afraid to work long days on a shift basis
- You are independent, confident leader.
- You are proficient in MS Office Programs
As a Superintendent you will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the daily operations at various sites/projects. Working abroad offers you many challenges, responsibilities and variety. We will offer you quality training and a competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
We put our people first
People, power & passion to build on
Highly skilled professionals, state-of-the-art machinery, and an all-encompassing passion have been our three guarantees for construction projects of the highest quality for over sixty years. This is the only way we can offer our customers the best solution for their project, now and in the future.View job openings